Post Name : UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 1262 Post
Short Information Below : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Has Recently Invited For For The Recruitment of UPSSSC junior Assistant Online Form 2022 Any Candidate Who Intrested To Apply, They Can Check Age Limit, Eligibility, Last Date, Important Dates, Fee And Etc.. Any Candidate Who Is Intrested In This Following They Can Easily Apply By The Link Given Below.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Online Application Start : 21/11/2022
- Last Date For Registration : 14/12/2022
- Last Date For Fee Submission : 14/12/2022
- Last Date Of Correction : 21/12/2022
- Date Of Exam : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- For Gen / OBC / EWS Candidates : 25/-
- For SC / ST / PH Dviyang Candidates : 25/-
- Candidates Can Pay The Examination Fee Through The Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / Other Mode.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : 40
- Candidate Must Read The Notification For Extra Age Relaxation
Post Wise Eligibility Details Of
UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- 10+2 Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board In India with CCC / Equivalent Exam Passed.
- Typing Test: Hindi 25 WPM & English Typing 30 WPM
- Also Candidate Read The Full Notification To Get More Details
HOW TO APPLY AND FILL FORM OF UPSSSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2022
- to apply online for UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Advt No. 08/2022 Recruitment 2022.
- the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Official Website Of UPSSSC